Wednesday, November 21, 2012

RUFFIAN POSTSCRIPT
I mentioned the existence of a film when writing about Ruffian the other day, and I've since found this. Means another bill from Amazon in a minute! It's a shame there aren't more videos like this. There are a handful on the current crop of top JRA racers, as well as recent past-masters, but very few on the horses that gave them their bloodlines. I saw a documentary on Sunday Silence at Tokoro, but haven't been able to get my own copy as yet. In reality, though, I'd like to go back even further, to the heroes of the fifties, sixties and seventies. If anyone has a list of what's readily available, please pass on the details and we can add them to the blog.

In the meantime, we've breezed past 6000 visitors while I was grabbing some breakfast, and we had our first folks from Australia drop in while I was at Urawa. Welcome! This means that yesterday we had people from all over Europe, Asia, North America, South America and
Australasia tuning in - it seems we've finally gone global...

PS. Canada and Algeria were added to the list of countries that have visited the blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment