Monday, November 5, 2012

THE 100th POST
The 100th post is something of a landmark for the blog, I guess, and a sudden rush of interest from Latvia yesterday (no less than 30 hits, believe it or not!) has pushed us beyond the 4500 visitors mark. I have no idea what prompted this, or why things went wild in this particular country, well outside the regular viewing audience, but the power of the internet never ceases to amaze me...

Many thanks to everyone who has checked out my nutty ramblings on these pages thus far. And please stay tuned, as the racing programme is really taking off - there's no end to the news items, it seems. In the next few days, in-between proofing and indexing the latest Mercedes book, I'll write a few pieces on some more jockeys, a stable or two, and historical snippets that have caught my attention recently. I'll also keep you updated on the ex-racers in my life, and the progress Louis and Sophie are making with them in the Joba arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment