Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CARROT NEWS UPDATE 
Nothing much to report in reality, but it's easier to deal with stuff as it comes in. Quick Bread is continuing with regular training, his debut still looking some way off. Quick Bread and Mosto Verde (another colt) are the only ones left from my 2010 crop to still not have had a race yet.

I'm told that if Miracle Rouge keeps up the current pace in training, her next race should be in mid-March, while Harmony Fair goes back to the Training Centre tomorrow - she's now nice and relaxed, with no signs of pain anywhere.

I promise I shall get around to some more jockey profiles and history spots as soon as this current project is out of the way - it's taking up a lot of my time, and progress is a lot slower than it ought to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment