Monday, August 5, 2013

Fun In Funabashi

A wonderful day at Funabashi Keiba today, with some great riding, and an opportunity to chat with friends in surroundings where I feel at home - they're not the most comfortable facilities in the world, but I feel comfortable, mingling with folks that love horses and the racing game every bit as much as I do. On saying that, the track gets better with every passing week, and the forthcoming evening meetings should be wonderful...

A special treat for race-goers today was the guest appearance of Mai Beppu, who we did a profile on a little while ago. This charming young lady, pictured here with Sophie, is an excellent ambassador for the Kochi track, and I look forward to seeing her in race action down south when I go to Kochi for the race I'm sponsoring there later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment