Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Here We Go Again

Quite a few Carrot Club reports have started filing in, but nothing beyond 'treadmill' on most of them, which has become the norm over the last 12 months - I honestly think 'Jaguar' has a harder training regime, and he retired from racing over a decade ago! Harmony Fair is back at Miho Training Centre, but as the worst of the four year olds by far, I'm still not really in the mood for doing backflips down the hallway in fits of enthusiasm.

All sorts of niggling little jobs to clear at the moment, including a book deadline that has suddenly appeared a lot closer in the mirror than when I last thought about it, otherwise I'd be moving the next plan of action on the racehorses in the right direction. At least Louis' 2014 campaign is sorted, with a lease on 'Orion' for the dressage competition in the All-Japan Championships, and Sophie is getting there, too, with a dogged determination one doesn't usually see in a young girl that only had her 11th birthday a couple of days ago. Although I don't tell them, I'm proud of them both...

No comments:

Post a Comment