Monday, April 7, 2014

Phos-kun!!

Phosphorus started as third favourite today in a good strong field, but taught us a lesson - he doesn't like sand in his face! With the longer distance, Kota held him back a bit, but Phos-kun hated the sand being kicked back at him, and fell to the back. Knowing the race was lost, Kota just cruised him round ready to fight another day with a lot of fresh knowledge in hand. Certainly, the shadow roll seems to work nicely - bit by bit, we're getting there. Because I feel welcome in NAR, and because I know everyone is doing their very best with what little they have at their disposal, I feel no anger whatsoever, which is quite different to my feelings with anything relating to JRA. Indeed, my relief that it wasn't an injury delaying progress even outweighs any disappointment that might have crept in. As a team, we'll regroup and fight hard next time, and I'm sure we'll win again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment