Saturday, October 20, 2012

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE 
Not only was this one of the best Bond films of them all, I'm delighted to report that we suddenly appear to have picked up a huge audience from Russia over the last couple of weeks. Being an inquisitive sort, I figured it was time to look into the Russian racing scene to see why the blog was picking up so much interest.

A few minutes checking on the internet quickly reveals that Russia is in the middle of a horse racing boom. And why not? It's a beautiful sport, full of passion and colour, and when the backdrop is as grand as that provided by the Central Moscow Hippodrome, it's not surprising that so many people are hooked. I hope the blog keeps entertaining our friends in Russia, and when I get a little more time to do some proper research, I'll do a short piece on Russian horse racing as it stands today, as I want to learn more myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment