Thursday, November 29, 2012

FAIRY ROBE - THE RACE CAMPAIGN BEGINS
Courtesy Carrot Club
Yesterday, with Seiji Yamazaki in the saddle, Fairy Robe passed her test with ease, coming first in her group. By all accounts, she loves to run, and if the theories of Federico Tesio are to be trusted (I certainly trust them!), then we have a potential winner on our hands. With luck, she can make her race debut on the 17th December. I'm looking forward to it. Meanwhile, here's a picture of her at the Yamazaki (Hiromi Racing) stables in Kawasaki...

By the way, the scheduled jockey for Miracle Rouge on the 8th has changed. It could be Kitamura-san, but this has yet to be confirmed. I'll let you know as soon as I know something for sure. One thing I can say with a degree of certainty, though - I'll be at Nakayama, and if Miracle Rouge can get out the gate in a spritely manner, I'll be banking on taking a winning post shot, as there's no doubt she has the pace and stamina to be a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment