Thursday, November 29, 2012

LATE NIGHT EXCURSION
Still feeling a little jet-lagged from TCK last night, but at least a certain girl called Sophie is pleased she went - even the rain at the end of the meeting couldn't dampen her spirits! 

Because I'd heard there was a good chance of the weather aping that of England, I only had a small pocket camera with me, so the photography isn't great. But at least this gives a taste of the atmosphere. Amazingly, both Sophie and Louis were up for school this morning, despite not getting home from Tokyo until eleven o'clock...

By the way, the scheduled jockey for Miracle Rouge on the 8th has changed. It could be Kitamura-san, but this has yet to be confirmed. I'll let you know as soon as I know something for sure. One thing I can say with a degree of certainty, though - I'll be at Nakayama, and if Miracle Rouge can get out the gate in a spritely manner, I'll be banking on taking a winning post shot, as there's no doubt she has the pace and stamina to be a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment