Monday, December 24, 2012

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN...
When I left England, I thought I'd also left the days of being freezing far behind me. Well, let me tell you now, the winter in Chiba is not much different to that of ol' Blighty, or at least it feels that way, even if the figures on the thermometer say it's not actually that cold as soon as the sun has been up for a few hours. On saying that, of course, whatever the thermometer may say, there's no disputing that ice still lingers well after midday in shady spots - that tells me it's cold...

Anyway, one thing is for sure, it's time to get out the Newmarket blankets again. And that ear net Jaguar's wearing was fitted as a matter of habit - the flies are nowhere to be seen, but I'm sure Jaguar was glad of it to keep his ears warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment