Thursday, December 13, 2012

LOVE IS... PART THREE
Wanting to keep a image of your friends to look at when you can't be with them!

This is another of the 'finds' - pictures you take, and then forget you have them until you start searching for something else. This shot shows Sophie taking a photo of Tenn-chan (Tempai), who is obviously posing for the camera as all great stallions do.

Tenn-chan represents my first ever shareholding in Nijinsky blood, so he's very special for me, despite the fact that he's tried to put me on a fast diet by biting chunks out of me in the past! He's a beautiful creature and we now have an understanding, so I forgive him. But he was also strong on the racecourse, clocking up seven JRA wins, including victory in the Procyon Stakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment