Sunday, October 28, 2012

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!
Eccentricity is something all us Brits are born with - it comes either as a trace value, or in heaps! Not quite sure where I fit in, but the Long house is Halloween central where we live in Chiba. To be honest, I never really bothered with it when I was in England, but a trip to Tokyo Disneyland one year in the Halloween season softened me up, and with the rest of the family already hooked, things just seemed to take off from there...

Here we see Louis horsing around - literally! - in Carrot Club colours. Actually, my money was on one of the Sunday Racing horses this afternoon, but it finished third. Today's main event did at least give me the inspiration to write a set of short pieces on all the classic races of Japan, as the names and their equivalents are not always easy to pick up for us foreigners. I'll get onto it soon, but in the meantime, Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment