Sunday, December 2, 2012

EARLY CHRISTMAS 
On the way back from the racing at Nakayama yesterday, I stopped off at the Turfy Shop and managed to get a yellow 'Shadai Horse Racing' scarf, although the Sunday TC version had sold out! Well, at least I've got something to save my pennies up for next weekend...

Opposite the shop, the huge beer can has been tempting me for weeks now, but I've been coming away from the track early, and thus unable to buy the real thing - somewhat smaller, but filled with amber nectar. This is the limited edition beer, produced each year for the Arima Kinen, pictured on the box of Louis' new Darth Vader riding boots. With Mistoffelees struggling, yesterday was a day for crying in my beer. Hopefully Miracle Rouge will come up with the goods on Saturday, and one of these special cans can be opened to celebrate a decent finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment