Sunday, April 21, 2013

ENOUGH FOR ONE DAY 
These three profile updates, including Tenshinramman's adventures in Tokyo today, are enough for now, as I'm suffering from a bout of post-project tiredness - something that always kicks in as soon as a big job has been cleared off the desk. Of course, the cold doesn't help, and it doesn't look as if things are going to improve much either. Can you believe Fukushima races, not that far north of me, were called off due to snow?

Anyway, I'll leave you with the result for Quadrille from earlier in the day - an eighth place. Okay, it's nothing to do cartwheels for on paper, but this is a late developer if ever there was one, and the jockey is saying there's a good horse in there waiting to explode. With the bloodlines on this one, I recommend you take a note of the name...

Tomorrow, I'll continue through the existing mini-profiles, and then start adding the newer horses until all 23 of the current racehorses (either already running or in the early stages of training) have been covered. I think you already know enough about 'Jaguar' and 'Tenn-chan'!

No comments:

Post a Comment