Saturday, June 1, 2013

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN... 
It's been about a year since I last rode - a back problem that just wouldn't go away, brought on by rough sports and heavy work as a kid and made worse by sitting at a desk all day, made it virtually impossible to enjoy riding either a horse or a bicycle. But three discs cracked noisily back into place the other day, and I can now start to get my life back. Definitely need to get more stretching exercises going again, though, as mounting up was hardly the most elegant set of moves I've made in my 45 years on Earth, but it's early days on the road to recovery. At least Jaguar seemed happy to have his old sparring partner back, which made me really happy. So watch out, Hiro-san - I'll be ready for that gymkhana challenge soon! Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment