Friday, November 15, 2013

Excitement Building

Three JRA runners confirmed for the weekend, with Mistoffelees and Sophisicate out tomorrow, and Dinner Bell competing on Sunday. Mephisto Waltz should be running in a 1800m dirt race at Hanshin on either the 30th or the 1st December, while Miracle Rouge will challenge a 2000m turf race at the Chukyo track in Nagoya.

In the meantime, it has been announced that Phosphorus will be taking his NAR race test on Christmas Eve. Yano-sensei was hoping he'd be ready for next week's one, but he's not, so the December test it is. I think I'll pop along for that if I can...

One final bit of news before I get some desperately needed beauty sleep. I've befriended a few racing folks in Australia over the last year, and I've decided to take the plunge on a horse Down Under. With luck, it looks like Raining Dollars from the JLH Racing equipe will be added to the bottom of the page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment