Friday, January 3, 2014

Next Week's Runners

Sorry I dropped off the radar for a bit there - I've finally passed a big project that has been lingering around for far too long, and, of course, the proofs arrived at just the time I was in the middle of something else!

Anyway, nothing happening this weekend on the racing front, although Phosphorus will make his NAR debut in the meeting opener at Funabashi on the 9th, which is over 1200m. No word on the jockey as yet, but I'm assuming it will be Kota Motohashi. A couple of days later, Single Cask is in JRA action at Nakayama on the 11th, taking part in the 1600m turf 5R. I'm a little sad to see Tosaki-san is not in the saddle this time, but at least Uchida-san is a good alternative.

Just waiting to hear back from the BHA on the registration of my own colours in England, which is rather exciting. If they get approved, I'll register them in Australia as well, and then a whole new world of possibilities opens up...

No comments:

Post a Comment