Sunday, March 23, 2014

Five Minutes

Please forgive me for being a bit quiet on the blog recently - I'm struggling to meet a deadline for the latest book. Thankfully, by sticking at it, progress has been made in the last few weeks, and having reached a suitable finishing point about half-an-hour ago (as in completing the last but one chapter), I'm having the rest of the day off so that I can be fresh again on the home straight tomorrow. With 90% of the research done, I should just about make it...

Courtesy Francesca Morrison
Nothing much to report anyway, as it happens, although Ilka kindly sent me a beautiful picture of Godiva's Pride overnight (the one seen here), which I will almost certainly get blown up and framed, like the one of Phosphorus a friend kindly sent along after his win on Wednesday. As soon as this current project is over, I'm moving the office to another room, and although it's a touch smaller, it has a lot more wallspace. Good job really!

No comments:

Post a Comment