Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Not Much To Say

Courtesy Sunday TC
Unusual for me, although there's not much for me to say for myself today. I can almost hear the sigh of relief in some quarters! Part of the reason is that of eight Carrot Club reports, only one has anything worthwhile passing on, even if it is bad news - True Motion has a swollen right front leg, so time will be needed to put that right. In reality, I have a feeling this horse is out of the picture...

Agua De Vida is a bit tired after her run yesterday, and that's fair enough - she ran like a wild thing! She will have a period of TLC now, and then a decision will be made on which way to go next with her. I reckon a mile race with Mikamoto-san in the saddle, and she'd be hard to beat.

Hopes for Divine Daughter (pictured) running at the weekend have been dashed, which is a shame. But with any luck she'll be in action within the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, she's undergoing a fairly heavy training programme to prepare her a bit better for her next outing. All that's left now is a quick tidy of the office, as I intend to spend a little time supporting Phosphorus and his jockey tomorrow. Good luck to them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment