Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Manic Monday

Courtesy Shadai TC
Phosphorus (pictured here with Egawa-kun in the saddle during an early morning training session) is due to run in the 3R at Funabashi on Monday (the 5th), which is good news as I don't have to think about being the kids' taxi service on that day. It's funny that I'm always going on about the benefits of living in the countryside, but getting Louis and Sophie off to school poses a problem sometimes from a timing point of view. With Monday being a Bank Holiday, no worries...

There's some other interesting news coming through from England, too. I'm waiting on confirmation before I update the names at the foot of the page, but a swap has been negotiated, and with this particular horse and the way it's been marketed in a syndicate, it means Sophie becomes the official owner. When I showed her a picture of the horse in question, her face lit up like a lighthouse beacon, so I think we've found a good way forward for all concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment