Monday, January 25, 2016

Shine Tiara V1

Courtesy Carrot Club
After all the recent disappointment (Magic Key's win earlier in the month only balanced out the first race malady), it was a joy to watch Konno-san team up with Shine Tiara to take a start to finish victory at Kawasaki this morning in a remarkable show of strength. Yuya Yamazaki and his team had obviously been working hard behind the scenes, as she was tight and raring to go. Although most of the JRA Carrot Club horses give me nothing but stress, it's not the club's fault - it's JRA's - and at least their NAR horses prove that. I'm now rather sad that I missed out on the one I'd been waiting for for ages, but the timing was all wrong for that purchase due to a couple of other things that happened in the background, not least the poor sale price of a JRA horse. Anyway, today was a superb performance worthy of a bottle of bubbly being cracked open, with Shine Tiara giving me my 40th win to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment