Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Joke Racing Assoc.

The usual reports from Northern Farm, although the cut and paste technique was dropped to inform me that Perfumer has a bad back and neck. I'm sorry, but this points to a lack of care as far as I'm concerned, for there's no way that the light level of training the horses do at NF can bring injuries of this kind, unless it's the lack of exercise itself at fault. Either way, all too often, it seems to me that as soon as anything goes to NF, it goes downhill, or goes to a racing stable as a useless animal, only to be sent back because "it's tired." The sooner I'm out of this farce they have the balls to call racing out here, the better...

PS. Nothing good to report on the NAR front either, with Million Ways not being ready until August. And the way things are going, I can see a report in a couple of weeks stating another delay. Phosphorus is about to be gelded, but the report is coming from some far-off place (naturally part of the Shadai Group), so I can't see a return any time soon - it may be the root of the mental problem, though, as I really can't see him being mentally tired. There will be "a gap" before Another Door's next race, whatever that means, when proper training is what it really needs. That brings us down to just three runners (one JRA, two NAR) out of 18 horses that are supposed to be in training out here. Zero value for money in every avenue of Japanese racing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment