Thursday, January 12, 2017

An Amendment

Rush Attack's long-awaited report turned out to be a cut-and-paste special with no indication whatsoever of when (or even if) a comeback was in the making. Larressingle had a similar grey note on progress, and Trovao has picked up a fever. Great! Would it have picked one up in Tokyo, where it should be? And don't even get me started on Vertice - a very late debut, two mediocre races, and already off on holiday at huge expense.

I have withdrawn from both Sunday TC and Shadai TC, with the end result being that I have nothing to do with the races of the 10th. As such, I simply don't care what happened - it has no relevance to me, and if everyone else is happy with the status quo, let them get on with it. I shall be making a decision on the future regarding the Carrot Club nags on Saturday afternoon, when the results from Lotus Blossom and War Chronicle are in, with the level of effort seen dictating whether a phone call to quit is made on Monday or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment