Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Name

The 'Coventry Friendship' race at Kochi Keiba has had to be given a fresh name, as the number of characters allowed in the race title is too small. Not to worry, as this one is mainly to show support for Kochi, so the new name reflects just that. The request has been sent through for the race to be held at some time in November, so I'll keep you posted with details as soon as they come through.

Meanwhile, I was going through the latest Carrot Club yearling line-up, and a few things have changed from the preliminary listings. The one Manhattan Cafe kid I had my eye on seems extremely expensive (as in overpriced), so that train of thought has been abandoned, and the NAR runner both Louis and I had our hearts set on has been withdrawn! That's a great shame, as there are no other NAR horses that appeal to me this time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment