Thursday, February 27, 2014

More Dates

Courtesy Shadai TC
Mistoffelees has been confirmed for the 7R at Nakayama on the 1st (Saturday), and Phosphorus is down for the 2R (1200m) at Kawasaki on the 6th. This doesn't tie-up with Agua De Vida's race, so I'll have to make a decision closer to the day to see if a visit to the other side of the bay can be justified. It will be interesting to see how Phosphorus (pictured here with Egawa-kun) can perform on the tighter track, although the extra furlong will doubtless help his cause.

Miracle Rouge is being lined up for a mile turf race at Nagoya on the 16th with Hironobu Tanabe in the saddle, while Dinner Bell is expected to race within the next two or three weeks. As for Classic Curl, I think I'll be old and grey when it finally hits the track.

Spent some good quality time with 'Jaguar' this afternoon, and most of yesterday evening buying into another horse - yes, the missus has me on a strict spending ban officially, but she knows I've been after a steeplechaser for a long time, and this big fella had so many personal appeal points, it was let slip through the net. With a couple more projects out the way, and a real disappointment on the car front, we'll call it stress relief! I'll put something up on the blog as soon as I get five minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment