Friday, February 28, 2014

Naughty Cat

Let down badly with the Carrot Club horses yet again this afternoon - this time Mistoffelees came home in 11th at Nakayama a few minutes ago. Although the final 3F time was fourth fastest, living up to the promise he'd been showing in training, the final result doesn't sit well on his record, whichever way you look at it...

At least there was a sign of brightness at Tokoro this morning, with Louis training hard with 'Orion' in readiness for their Dressage competition, while Sophie did a good job with 'Jaguar' in her respective Dressage category. Just wish I could have got back in the warm to receive some better news from the track. I can't even drown my sorrows, as I have to drive again later. Damn! Might as well get on with some work, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment