Friday, March 28, 2014

Love Is... Part Nine

We haven't had anything in this series for a long time, but this picture I took this morning is a perfect candidate - Sophie and Phosphorus showing a level of understanding that just makes one's heart fill with warmth. It made memories of getting up while it was still dark and only three degrees C (as well as having to fight through two major traffic jams) fade away into insignificance...

And when I got back home, a big white envelope was waiting for me with pictures of Phosphorus' victory the from other day. Great stuff! Good job I finished the latest project last night, as I definitely need more wallspace - these are going up on the wall, along with another shot I took this morning that means the world to me. If you want to see it, you'll have to come to my office. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment