Thursday, January 24, 2013

WHERE DID I LEAVE MY LIFEJACKET? 
To say conditions were a little wet underfoot today would be an understatement of epic proportions. But this afternoon was the last chance to give Jaguar a brief exercise run with Louis in the saddle before the Dressage competition on Saturday. At least it's local this time, at the Higashi-Kanto facility, and I'm actually quite looking forward to it - apart from the prospect of parking up the car on a muddy field, that is!

Sorry there was nothing written yesterday, as I've been working away on the new Mercedes book, and it was quite late by the time I'd finished the bit I wanted to do. There will probably be nothing tomorrow either, as my translator will be at the TCK meeting with friends. Please be sure to stay tuned for news of Louis' exploits on Saturday, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment