Saturday, November 2, 2013

Less Than Fair

Harmony Fair was disappointing yet again in Tokyo. Starting as fourth favourite, she simply failed to do anything once the additional finishing pace was asked for - the jockey is saying dirt doesn't seem to suit her, which is fair enough, but there are very few turf races for her race category. In reality, given her recent string of poor performances, it makes you wonder if she has a future...

At least yesterday was a super day at Funabashi, with thanks to Mayuh-chan for inviting me to the special race she'd set up. I've got my own race at Kochi tomorrow - the 1300m 7R, with a good selection of Kochi stars making the start line, including Mai Beppu and Shuji Akaoka. Even though I won't be able to make it in person, I'll let you know what happened later, as soon as I receive a picture to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment