Saturday, November 2, 2013

Most Improved

As I was going through the photographs I took today, nothing really jumped off the screen as outstanding, so I thought I'd put this one up - 'Jaguar' enjoying a cookie or two before he came out for the afternoon session. Louis was working on his dressage skills with 'Orion' earlier in the day, but warmed the onry one up for Sophie after lunch. When a friend saw her going through the dressage test routine with 'Jaguar', he commented on how much she had improved during the year, and that's something very encouraging coming from this particular gentleman - it means her basic riding skills are up to scratch and she can concentrate on polishing techniques in the near future, like Louis is doing now. It's fascinating to watch them develop and hone their horsemanship skills. I wonder what level they will be at in another few years?

No comments:

Post a Comment