Saturday, September 27, 2014

Nothing Tomorrow After All

River Spirit has been pulled from Musselburgh tomorrow, and declared for a race at Kempton on the 2nd October instead - a Class 6 Nursery Handicaps Stakes Race over six furlongs, which should be fun. With any luck, Raining Dollars should be making his debut in Australia at a similar time, give or take a bit, and that's something I've been looking forward to for a while now. Fingers crossed for the JLH team!

A few weeks later, the annual 'Ganbatte Kochi' race will be held, taking place on the 18th. I really do love the spirit at Kochi racetrack, and as long as I'm alive, I'll keep sponsoring a race to show my support for the super folks that keep it ticking over against the odds, through guts and sheer enthusiasm. I'll give you more details as I get them...

No comments:

Post a Comment