Saturday, February 21, 2015

New Camera

Just trying out the new camera I got for Christmas, and while I'm struggling with the size and multitude of buttons and programmes at the moment, I think I'll get used to it. If all else fails, I'll just switch everything to fully manual and enjoy the guesswork. Happy enough with the results, though, to the point where I wish 'Bugatti' had been brushed before I took the photo rather than after it!

On the training side, recently the big fella has been something of a handful, so he's going back on the 'Relax Me' supplement to try and take the edge off his ultra-high tension, and then hopefully we can get some mileage in on the outer track before attempting training. As of late, he's been that wild that it was better to keep him in a tighter arena, taking things gently until he was fully prepared to play the game mentally. For every plus there's a minus and vice versa, and in this case, Louis has gained valuable experience in the art of rodeo riding. But 'Bugatti' isn't being nasty, that's for sure - he's just young, enjoying the cooler spell, and full of the joys of Spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment