Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MISTOFFELEES
The race debut for the 27th has been scratched - Mistoffelees simply isn't running nicely at the moment, with a very disappointing three-furlong time of 38 seconds. Knowing that this colt is capable of far greater things if his condition is right, it has been decided to postpone his first outing, which is fair enough. It would be a shame to watch him come home near the back of the field when he should be up there fighting for the lead.

As a matter of interest, Carrot Club has been featuring my first choice of this year's batch on the top page of the website for the last couple of days. I imagine this means that very few people other than me have shown an interest in her, but those who like following bloodline histories should be fascinated by this filly, sired by Special Week, with Celtic Harp as the dam. Even though I'm based in the east and she will be based in the west, her Nijinsky cross (4Sx4D) bloodlines were irresistible as far as I'm concerned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Brian !How are you?

    I'm fine !!

    At last week, Congratulation on the win of your own horse " TENSHINRANMAN" for Tokyo 2R.

    I'm surprised at the you're the owner of a horse "MIS TOFEEREES" in the SAITO STABLE.

    Because, I'm always cheers for SAITO STABLE.

    I was so sad because, he was injured on hoof.

    I will be praying for his quick recovery.

    I look forward to the debut match.

    Have a nice weekend (^-^)/

    From. Shinobu Tabata.

    ReplyDelete