Monday, February 3, 2014

They've Arrived!

The first set of my own racing colours have arrived from Gibson's in the UK, and I have to say, I think they look smashing - if you're struggling with the lighting in the picture, it's a combination of black with an orange vee and white sleeves. We will change the cap colour for whichever country they are used in, with grey and black quarters for Britain, and all-black for Australia so far. Let's see how far they get over the next few years...

I'll have to check, as I'd like to register with the NAR folks in Japan, but I'm not sure whether it's only jockeys that can have colours listed. The other thing is that I can't remember seeing anyone with orange on their silks in NAR. Is it an allowed hue? Finding answers to the questions will be an interesting homework project.

No comments:

Post a Comment